Motion Graphics Artist
Closing date: March 9, 2017
Established in 1988, our multi-Emmy® and IFTA award winning studio works with international producers, distributors and broadcasters to develop, finance and co-produce animation and live-action content for the global market. Our client list includes some of the biggest names in global broadcasting and distribution including Netflix, Lionsgate, ZDF, Disney, Discovery Kids, Super-RTL, KIKA, BBC, Nickelodeon, PBS Sprout and Cartoon Network. We have co-produced more than 750 hours of television. Our productions have been distributed to over 140 territories throughout the world and have been translated into more than 40 languages.
About the Position
We are looking for a versatile motion graphics artist proficient in the areas of Compositing, Editing & Motion Graphics for Animation and Live Action. The ideal candidate would be able to work closely with both our editing and design teams.
We initially have a position on a multi-media Live Action television series with immediate start. With the potential to extend contract for upcoming projects also.
- Proven experience in motion graphics , editing and compositing, preferably for broadcast animation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using After Effects in a paid position.
- A high degree of proficiency in After Effects and Photoshop.
- Degree/Diploma from a recognised animation college is desirable.
- Ability to work to a production schedule and manage own deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively within a team.
Email an up-to-date copy of your CV and reel links to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telegael is an equal opportunities employer.
Please subject your email “Motions Graphics Artist”